Allison Newlon, Real Estate Broker
I am a Florida native who has worked full time as a realtor for the past 19 years. After working for many franchise real estate firms, I opened my own brokerage in 2010 as a cloud based company. Most of the client contact portion of my business is done out in the field, therefore I do not maintain a traditional brick and mortar location.
I have six agents in my company, each of whom bring a different skill set and sphere of influence to my company.
I have assisted hundreds of clients helping them buy & sell their homes in the Greater Tampa Bay & West Central Florida Areas. Whether it’s a condo on the water, a house on the golf course or a farm in the country, I have the experience and professional connections you need in order to have a successful closing!
- Graduate of Saint Leo College with a B.A. specializing in Marketing and Management
- Certified Military Relocation Professional
- Obtained Real Estate license in July of 2001, Licensed as a Broker in May 2005
- Member of NAR, FAR and GTR professional associations
- Past Board of Directors Executive Committee member of the Saint Leo Alumni Association & East Pasco Association of Realtors
- Resides in San Antonio with her husband and four children